Family practitioners are the doctors most people think of when we hear the word ‘doctor’. They are the physicians who take care of us most of the time.
Our family practice doctors are trained over a broad spectrum of medicine, and they see patients from newborns to the elderly. We strive to ensure quality care along with a personal experience. It is our goal to provide patients with the best family medicine possible and to help our patients achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Our services include:
- Acute illnesses (colds, flu, ear infections, strep throat, etc.)
- Chronic medical conditions (hypertension and diabetes)
- Physicals (school, sports, general health)
- Minor enjuries
- Sleep evaluations
- Limited X-Ray and laboratory services
- Minor dermatologic surgeries
- Women’s wellness exams
- Well child exam
Wed, Jul 26, 2017
Even if you are a good swimmer, a life jacket is important. Tara Wickline, FNP, explains how to find the right life jacket for you and your family.
LewisGale Physicians - Valley View
4910 Valley View Blvd NW | Roanoke, VA 24012