1802 Braeburn Drive Suite LC40
Salem, VA 24153
Phone: (540) 772-3815
Fax: (540) 776-2091
About LewisGale Physicians Cardiac Electrophysiology - Salem
Comprehensive cardiology care
Our cardiac electrophysiology team treats all types of irregular heartbeats and is very experienced in diagnosing and managing these conditions.
We value our patients as individuals, which is why we do our best to ensure everyone feels comfortable and cared for during their treatment.
To schedule an appointment, ask your primary care physician or cardiologist for a referral or call our office at (540) 772-3815.
Types of arrhythmias we treat
- Atrial flutter
- Atrioventricular (AV) block (heart block)
- Bradycardia (overly slow heart beat)
- Tachycardia (overly fast heart beat)
- Ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
- Multifocal atrial tachycardia
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
There are many different diagnostic heart screenings and tests that we can use to understand what's going on in your heart. Some of the tests we often use to diagnose arrhythmias are:
- Cardiac stress-testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Holter and event monitors
- EP study
- Tilt–table testing
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE)
Our EP services include treatments as well, such as:
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) device implantations
- Pacemaker (single–chamber, dual–chamber and biventricular) implantations
- Simple and complex ablations
When you choose LewisGale Physicians for your healthcare needs, you’ll also have timely and coordinated access to other cardiac–related specialists including heart surgeons, vascular surgeons, and more.
Managing your care with Health Portal
Health Portal facilities better communication with your physician's and provider's office from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.