About LewisGale Physicians - 1802 Electric Rd
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Care
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Annual Physicals
Please call in advance for routine office visits. Make follow-up appointments as you leave. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although emergencies arise. If we are seriously delayed, we will attempt to notify you beforehand. As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late. If you cannot keep an appointment, we ask that you call us and give us at least 24 hour notice.
What do we need from you
- Please bring all of the medications you are taking, in the pharmacy container, when you come for an appointment.
- Please let us know of any pertinent changes in insurance, employment, change of address, or relationships with other care/service givers.
- Please arrive on time for scheduled appointments and cancel, when necessary, with a phone call.
- Please follow the treatment plan recommended by your doctor and let us know immediately if you experience any side effects from prescribed medications.
All prescriptions and refill requests should be made during normal office hours. Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills and have your pharmacy call the office.