Our cardiovascular and thoracic surgeons are trained in the most advanced surgical procedures available. We specialize in the surgical treatment of diseases affecting the organs inside the chest. The primary treatment areas include the lungs, chest wall, esophagus and diaphragm.
Our surgeons also treat conditions including coronary artery, heart valve and congenital heart disease, lung cancer, mediastinal masses, esophageal lesions, pectus excavatum (where the ribs and the sternum grow abnormally) and hyperhidrosis.
Our services include:
- Coronary artery bypass
- On and off-pump artery bypass grafting
- Aortic and mitral valve repair and replacement
- Repair of aortic anuerysms and dissections
- Repair of congenital heart lesions
- Treat atrial fibrillation with the Maze procedure and perform re-operations
- Open and minimally invasive lung resections
- Resection of mediastinal masses
- Repair of pectus excavatum and esophageal procedures