About LewisGale Physicians Women's Health Specialists - 1802 Braeburn Dr.
As part of the LewisGale Physicians network, our women’s health specialists practice provides comprehensive care to women of all ages and life stages. Our team takes an individualized approach, providing patients with personalized care where they feel empowered and informed.
When should you start breast cancer screenings?
The answer may vary. Use our online assessment to gain insight and determine breast cancer health risk factors.
We aim to support and strengthen families and provide our first-time and established parents with the care they need, from family planning through delivery and postpartum care. Our obstetric services include:
- Delivery – vaginal birth and Cesarean section
- High-risk pregnancies
- Family planning, including contraceptive and procreative management
- Infertility evaluations
- Postpartum care
- Pregnancy care
- Vaginal birth after C-section
Our team follows evidence-based guidelines and provides gynecological services including:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
- Annual well-woman visits
- Contraceptive management
- Fibroid surgery
- Kidney infections
- Menopause management and treatment
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Ovarian cyst treatment
- Pap smears and managing abnormal tests
- Pelvic inflammatory disease treatment
- Pelvic support conditions
- Prolapse of female genital organs
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Uterine fibroids treatment
- Urinary tract infections
- Vaginitis treatment
Procedures we perform
Our specialists perform gynecological procedures, utilizing minimally-invasive techniques including robotic-assisted technology, including:
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
Managing your care with Health Portal
Health Portal facilities better communication with your physician’s and provider’s office from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.