Don't Wait for Care
It can be a hassle trying to schedule an appointment when you or a family member is sick. LewisGale Physicians is committed to working our established patients into existing daily schedules in a timely manner for acute care.
Choose a region below, find your practice, and book your acute visit now.
- Internal Medicine of Roanoke - 1315 2nd Street
- LewisGale Physicians - Bonsack - 4615 Huntridge
- LewisGale Physicians - Clearbrook I - 5303 Indian Grave
- LewisGale Physicians - Clearbrook II - 5304 Indian Grave
- LewisGale Physicians - Daleville - 65 Shenandoah
- LewisGale Physicians - Internal Medicine - 2155 Apperson
- LewisGale Physicians - Internal Medicine - 1802 Braeburn
- LewisGale Physicians - Internal Medicine - 1802 Electric
- LewisGale Physicians - Pediatrics - 1802 Braeburn
- LewisGale Physicians - Valley View - 4910 Valley View
- LewisGale Physicians - Westlake - 400 Scruggs
- Peters Creek Internal Medicine
- Christiansburg Family Medicine - 6 Hickok
- Christiansburg Internal Medicine - 614 East Main
- Christiansburg Internal Medicine - 10 Hickok
- Christiansburg Internal Medicine (CRC) - 2020 Kraft
- Family Medicine of Blacksburg - 1645 North Main
- Giles Family Medicine - 133 Bostic
- Internal Medicine of Blacksburg - 3698 South Main
Our same-day and next-day visits are for patients experiencing things like, but not limited to:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Urinary tract infection
- Sore throat
- Low-grade fever
Please understand that acute visits are for minor, urgent medical needs only, not for long-term chronic issues or preventive services. For example, our acute visits are not for diabetic checkups, medication refills, general exams, pap smears, well child exams, or immunizations. Our acute visits are also not for medical emergencies, like chest pain or shortness of breath. You should go to the closest emergency room or call 911 if you have a medical emergency.
Why Only Current Patients?
Because our providers want to truly get to know you and your health history, new patient appointments are scheduled for longer-than-normal time slots, and are not part of our same-day acute visit schedule. To make a non-acute appointment or to become a new patient at our practice, please use the link below to learn about our team and book online directly with your provider of choice.Book Your Regular Visit Now >>