Family practitioners are the doctors most people think of when we hear the word ‘doctor’. They are the physicians who take care of us most of the time.
Our family practice doctors are trained over a broad spectrum of medicine, and they see patients from newborns to the elderly. We strive to ensure quality care along with a personal experience. It is our goal to provide patients with the best family medicine possible and to help our patients achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Our services include:
- Acute illnesses (colds, flu, ear infections, strep throat, etc.)
- Chronic medical conditions (hypertension and diabetes)
- Physicals (school, sports, general health)
- Minor injuries
- Sleep evaluations
- Limited X-Ray and laboratory services
- Minor dermatologic surgeries
- Women’s wellness exams
- Well child exam