About LewisGale Physicians Pulmonology - Salem
Our highly skilled board-certified and fellowship-trained pulmonologists specialize in treating and caring for the respiratory system, including many disorders and diseases of the lungs, bronchial tubes and other parts of the respiratory tract. Our specialists use the latest pulmonology procedures and diagnostic testing to determine the most effective treatment plans that provide the best possible outcomes.
With many lung disorders requiring long-term care, our team is committed to working with each patient's primary care doctor and other specialists to provide coordinated care and effective communication related to treatment plans, progress, and issues of concern.
We are welcoming new patients. Schedule an appointment online or call our office at (540) 772-3540.
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Fibrogenic diseases such as sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis and cystic fibrosis
- Interstitial and occupational lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Pleural infections
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Respiratory infections & inflammations
Services and procedures
- Advanced asthma treatment
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin
- Breathing treatments
- Critical care medicine
- Difficult airway management
- Image-guided bronchoscopy
- Interventional pulmonology
- Low-dose CT lung screenings
- Pulmonary care
- Pulmonary function/diagnostic testing
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Managing your care with Health Portal
Health Portal facilities better communication with your physician’s and provider’s office from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.