About LewisGale Physicians Orthopedics – 1 ARH Lane, Suite 202
Our practice specializes in the prevention, assessment, and non-surgical treatments of orthopedic-related injuries and conditions. Our comprehensive range of minimally-invasive, non-surgical treatments are often beneficial for patients who are in pain or have limited range of motion due to several types of injuries and conditions.
When surgery is necessary to resolve a problem, we will facilitate an appointment with one of our highly skilled orthopedic surgeons and will work with your surgeon to provide surgical follow-up care. We also work with our patients who would benefit from being referred for physical or rehabilitation therapy for medical reconditioning or functional restoration.
- Ankle Sprain
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cartilage Injuries
- Hip Labral Tear
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain or Injury
- Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Injury
- Overuse Injury
- Other Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue Conditions
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain or Tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Related Disease
- Strains and sprains
- Stress Fracture
- Tendon Injury
- Tendonitis - Myositis & Bursitis
- Wrist Fracture
- Ankle Joint Stabilization
- Aspiration and Injection of the Bone and Joint
- Carpal Tunnel Injection
- Cast Application and Removal
- Dislocation Treatment
- Fracture Treatment
- Meniscus Repair
- Steroid Injections
- Strapping Application
Managing your care with Health Portal
Health Portal facilities better communication with your physician’s and provider’s office from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
Other patient resources
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please give a 24-hour notice so someone else may use that time. Arriving early for your first appointment is very helpful for filling out questionnaires and insurance forms.