Garry E Bayliss, MDRheumatology
Dr. Bayliss graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He completed his internal medicine residency at University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa, and his rheumatology fellowship at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Dr. Bayliss is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Rheumatology. He is an active fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.
Carpal Tunnel Injection
Tendon Sheath Injections
Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Rheumatology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Residency: University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics - 1988
- Fellowship: University of Michigan - 1991
- Graduate Degree: University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill - 1985
- LewisGale Medical Center