Jennifer L Nelson, MDOtolaryngology (ENT)
Dr. Nelson treats a variety of conditions of the ears, nose, and throat, including ear infections, sinusitis, allergies, hoarseness, snoring, thyroid nodules, trouble swallowing, and chronic tonsillitis. She performs procedures such as tonsillectomy, ear tube placement, septoplasty, sinus surgery, thyroidectomy, vocal cord injections, and excision of head and neck tumors. Dr. Nelson is a member of both the American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and the American Rhinologic Society.
She lives in Blacksburg with her husband (who is a Hokie from West Virginia) and their two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys trail running, drawing and painting, skiing, and camping.
- Otolaryngology (ENT) - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Residency: Southern Illinois University
- Graduate Degree: University of Washington
- LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski