About LewisGale Physicians Gastroenterology – Blacksburg
At LewisGale Physicians, our highly skilled board-certified and fellowship-trained gastroenterologist in Blacksburg specializes in conditions and diseases of the gastrointestinal/digestive system.
From common to complex GI conditions that include diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, pancreas, gallbladder, and liver, our team has the expertise to provide our patients with treatments that best suit their unique needs and provide the best possible outcomes. We utilize the most advanced diagnostic tools available including endoscopic procedures, imaging tests, and lab tests.
Our team is especially committed to reaching high-risk ethnicities about the importance of early detection and colorectal cancer screenings.
We are welcoming new patients. Schedule an appointment online or call our office at (540) 552-3670.
- Abdominal pain and other digestive issues
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Budd-Chiari syndrome
- C-Diff colitis
- Celiac disease
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Cirrhosis and alcoholic hepatitis
- Colon & rectal cancer
- Crohn's disease
- Gallbladder and biliary tract diseases
- Gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Iron deficiencies
- irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver disease
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Polyps and rectal bleeding
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Sclerosing cholangitis
- Wilson's disease
- Acid reflux test
- Anal fissure procedures
- Barrett's esophagus radiofrequency ablation
- Capsule endoscopy
- Colon cancer prevention and screening
- Elevated liver function tests
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Fecal occult blood test
- Swallowing Function/Laryngeal Sensory Testing
Managing your care with Health Portal
Health Portal facilities better communication with your physician’s and provider’s office from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.